ADVERTISERS AND EXHIBITORS
Why advertise or exhibit with CCIRA?
- Industry leaders join us annually for the chance to interact with almost 2,000 educators and literacy professionals
- Collaborate with the largest Colorado literacy organization over 3 days of professional development sessions
- CCIRA hosts a Thursday lunchtime reception in the exhibit hall to attract even more attendees to your booth
- Be promoted on our website, Facebook, and throughout the conference
When signing up for vendor space or advertising please let us know if you would like to donate to our scholarship fund and receive special mention in our conference program.
There will be a reception for vendors during the conference. Please indicate when registering if you would like to contribute to the reception and have special mention in our conference program.
Early Bird discount of $50.00 for registrations received prior to November 1, 2017
- The exhibit hall is located at the Rocky Mountain Event Center within the Denver Marriott Tech Center,
4900 S Syracuse Street, Denver, CO 80237.
- The deadline to order an exhibit space and all payments must be received by Dec 1, 2017.
- If you opt for a space with no table, please note that you will not be able to bring your own table. Tables in the Exhibit Hall need to be uniform and will be provided by contracted vendor.
- All spaces include electricity and parking.
Please note also: When registering for vendor space you will see the discounted price of $50 already taken on the registration site. The price will change after Nov. 1st to the prices listed above.
Thurs, Feb. 8th from 8 am to 6 pm with a reception from 11:30 am-12:30 pm
Fri, Feb. 9th from 8 am to 5 pm
Sat, Feb. 10th from 8 am to 10:30 am
Set up begins at noon on Wed, Feb 7th.
Take down begins at 10:30 am on Sat, Feb 10th.
Conference Exhibit Hall Hours:
You can purchase ad space in either of these publications:
- Registration booklet: a black and white, 20-page, 8.5x11” digital (PDF) booklet that is posted on our website and emailed to our marketing database of over 10,000 individuals and schools in October. Artwork and payments must be received by September 1, 2017.
- Conference program: a glossy, 4-color, 20-page, 8.5x11” program that is free to all 2,000 conference attendees. Artwork and payments must be received by January 1, 2018.
Please email all artwork as a PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org by the specified deadline above.