ADVERTISERS AND EXHIBITORS
Why advertise or exhibit with CCIRA?
- Industry leaders join us annually for the chance to interact with almost 2,000 educators and literacy professionals
- Collaborate with the largest Colorado literacy organization over 3 days of professional development sessions
- Be promoted on our website, Facebook, and throughout the conference
Early Bird discount of $100.00 for registrations received prior to August 1, 2018
- The exhibit hall is located at the Rocky Mountain Event Center within the Denver Marriott Tech Center, 4900 S Syracuse Street, Denver, CO 80237.
- The deadline to order an exhibit space and all payments must be received by January 3, 2019.
- If you opt for a space with no table, please note that you will not be able to bring your own table. Tables in the Exhibit Hall need to be uniform and will be provided by contracted vendor.
- All spaces include electricity and parking.
Please note also: When registering for vendor space you will see the discounted price of $100 already taken on the registration site. The price will change after August 1st to the prices listed below.
8x8 booth with table: $495
8x8 booth w/no table: $395
- Wed, Feb. 6th from 5 pm to 7 pm
- Thurs, Feb. 7th from 8 am to 5:30 pm
- Fri, Feb. 8th from 8 am to 5:30 pm
Set up begins at 10 am on Wed, Feb 6th.
Take down begins at 5:30 pm on Fri, Feb 8th.
Exhibit Hall Hours
You can purchase ad space in either of these publications:
- Registration booklet: a black and white, 20-page, 8.5x11” digital (PDF) booklet that is posted on our website and emailed to our marketing database of over 10,000 individuals and schools in October. Artwork and payments must be received by September 1, 2017.
- Conference program: a glossy, 4-color, 20-page, 8.5x11” program that is free to all 2,000 conference attendees. Artwork and payments must be received by January 1, 2018.
Please email all artwork as a PDF file to email@example.com by the specified deadline above.